Monday, October 09, 2006

You Can't Go Back Home

Returning from ny brief hiatus from the blogsphere has been almost as bittersweet as a high school reunion! I never fully appreciated the level of bonding I feel for my blogging peeps. I turned my back for a hot minute and everything has changed. Obifromsouthlondon has left the building, VHS & Delot are no more, and Toometoblog (the ubernerd) is in Katsina!!! I feel like I have entered the twilight zone. It is all a touch discomfitting...thank God Nkem, Delot, Ababoy, Nneka, Dilichi etc are still doing their thing. I don't think I could take the shock otherwise! To all the peeps who have bowed out, moved on or taken breaks....thanks for enriching my blogging experience, you will be missed. I anxiously await the day when your itchy fingers drive you back to the keyboard.

Adieu

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!
what!! i didnt know obifromsouthlondon and mr delot had shut down....wow..
anyway, lookin forward u ur new blog posts

10:58 AM  
Blogger Chxta said...

:tears:

11:27 AM  
Blogger Monef said...

@belle najia - thanks for welcoming me back!! obi is gone but sir delot is still with us...he just isn't on the VHS tip anymore!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Nkem said...

Whew, welcome back. Twas getting a bit desperate there...

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home