Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Whoever said 'Youth is wasted on the young' definitely had me in mind. I'm having such a lazy extra-curricular month, one would be forgiven for thinking it was the middle of winter. But far from it, in actual fact the weather is beautiful at the moment. Not as hot as it was a few days back..just perfect...and yet what am I doing this evening? Cuddling up to a glass of shiraz and the finest Time Warner cable has to offer. No picnics in the park for me. I know in the middle of January, i'll think back to this day and kick myself...but for now, shiraz awaits!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nkem said...

Shame on you! This is when you're supposed to come out of hibernation :) My last couple of months have been packed. Dinners, cocktails, cinema, theatre, concerts, you name it, I've damn near done it. Come September and I'll retreat again.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

you can take the shiraz to the park next time ;o)

3:35 AM  
Blogger chrome said...

it's the virgo in us monef. can't shake the feeling

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont give up on the good weather...and the good times that go with it

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shiraz...i hate u...i'm stuck drinking the wretched white zin...end of the month u see.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Bella Naija said...

dont waste it girl.....there's just like 2 months of good weather left!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Monef said...

I'll be taking on everyone's advice and finding the summer bunny within.

Like obi said though, will always be a creature comfort loving virgo...so expect shiaz to be close at hand....

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home