Monday, February 13, 2006

California Dreamin'

I arrived back in New York City saying hello to this...


After leaving San Diego on Saturday and saying goodbye to this.....


Can you guess how I'm feeling right now?!

Apologies for the long absence, it's been an eventful couple of weeks. It started with an event hosted jointly by the British Consulate and Vogue magazine, and ended up with a trip ti La Jolla, CA for s series of meetings:) Despite the torrents of snow, I'm in remarkably high spirits as it's been quite a ride. I have never seen New York look like this, its buried under 2 feet of snow....the thought of subway ride home is giving me chills already!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nneka's World said...

I can just imagine.
I would be very depressed and pack my things and head back to the warmth.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home