Wednesday, February 01, 2006

B-Sly hits 21!!!


B-Sly
Originally uploaded by dedicatedshopper.
I took this photograph of my brother this christmas in Lagos because I had nothing better to do with myself while I was stuck in traffic. It wasn't until I got home and started uploading the pictures that I appreciated the intensity of the image. The thing about my brother is that his eyes tell you everything you need to know about him. He is one of the sweetest, most sensitive guys I know....even if he isn't aware of it. I see it in the way he hugs my mum, and the way he picks my 2-year old cousin up and tosses her in the air.

He's had a few curveballs thrown his way, and is now learning how to deal with them. It actually scares me to see that he is now coming into his own. Pretty soon he won't need my help anymore. I'm having to accept that he isn't really my baby brother anymore..and he doesn't need me to baby him. But on the the other hand this promises exciting things. The knowledge that I can rely on him and he will be there for me, no longer as a boy..He is now a man. Happy birthday Ladi. You know how much I love you, I always have and I always will!

xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Hey babygirl!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home