Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sniff....sniff!


yems & efs
Originally uploaded by dedicatedshopper.
Today I got some of the wedding pictures from sis, and the first one i opened was this one of me fitting her with her veil on the wedding morning! Sniff, sniff...I kinda can't believe it's over. It's a little sad..but I'm extremely relieved. It is however nice to look back at the pictures and remember how extremely happy she was on the day. Its also incredibly depressing to look outside and see how grim the weather is....and remember how fab it was on that day!

Not much new going on, I found out today that I may be off to San Diego early next month, England in the middle and Houston/Austin at the end. With trips to Chicago scheduled for next month, the old travel itin is looking pretty full eh?

4 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Hi Efe,
You are representing the best things in life.

Women love weddings more than men?
Why?
I don't see men posting pictures of weddings, except women.

Take care on your trips as well.

God bless.

N.B:
May I invite you to join our bloggers community on
BlogExplosion
The largest bloggers community.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Monef said...

Thanks for turning me on to that..will definitely sign up!

I know what you mean about women and weddings. I didn't realise I was that type of woman till this wedding!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Queenb said...

Congratulations!!!!!
Yours too will soon come!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Efe, your sis looks so beautiful! Upload more photos! I'm jealous of all your travelling. Happy New Year!

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home