Thursday, December 22, 2005

Last Day Blues........

I'm having last day blues.....This time tomorrow I'll beback in dreary old england! Not exactly the most cheerful thought in the world! And then before you can say jack.....I'll be back at my desk at work in NYC and it will feel as though this whole thing never happened.

I finally saw Gbite yesterday! So I'm well chuffed today! There were a few mishapsthat led to him not being able to attend the wedding..but everything is cool now. Aunty Abi let us have her car, so we went for some food and drinks at hacienda. Gbite, Babs and Remi joined us and we all went across to Saipan. I had such a ball, saw what felt like veryone I knew in the world. Lanre Ashiru, Obi Inogbo, Fred Allison, (I seem to see those two wherever I go!) Godfrey Igboin, Ugo Okoye, Ore Orelaja, Natacha John andthe other Obi....gosh the list goes on and on and on!!!!!! It was brilliant....I'm gutted to be leaving....Wish I could have spent more time with Gbitos..by the time he gets to London, I'll be back in New York! I'll have to come back ASAP!

This has been a fab trip to Lagos...no sure if I ever got round to blogging about all the fab things I did...there was just so much going on constantly...drama, beef, shaennanigans....and some of the best times of my life!!! I really wish I could have stayed longer cos I know the party is just getting started!!! Anyway..gotta run...see you on the other side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home