Saturday, December 10, 2005

Timoni





I thought I should share the cuteness of Timoni Longe with everyone! She's my cousin( Aunty Abi's youngest child) and easily the cutest little girl ever! Then again I seem to think that about all my cousins! LOL. Today she decided that she wanted to wear everything in her jewellry box , and then later to up the cuteness factor she put on her Cinderella outfit. Check it out.

On an entirely seperate note, last night I went out with Aunty Abi. She took me to a place called Vintage where I had my first ever alcoholic beverage whilst in Naija! Milestone or what? Of course there had to be a true Naija twist to it though, NEPA (or whatever they are caling it tehse days) did the ususal while we were there, and they were having problems with their generator so we sat in darkness and had out drinks!!! Anyway, after leaving that place we went to a christmas dinner her friend was hosting at Marco Polo for his staff and friends. That was fun. It was nice to meet some new people, actual grown-ups as well! I had a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home