Wednesday, November 23, 2005

She-who-hangs-out-in-cemetaries-a-lot!!

I would like to take this moment to offer thanks and adoration for the arrival of the Buffy Chosen One box set!!!!! I've been thrown headlong back into the Buffyverse, a place I haven't visited for the last two years...and I'm never coming back!!!!

Yesterday was relaxing actually, K came round after work. He brought Ab Fab season 1 with him!! Could he be any more perfect?! C'est impossible! And thus we passed the evening in the thrall of Patsy and Edina. Quite a laugh. It's Thanksgiving tomorrow, so I am taking a trip up to good old Rochester for the long weekend. An entire weeked with Jam-Jam!!! I am so excited, can't wait to see him again. The only downside is missing out on all the New York parties that seem to have popped up out of the woodwork at the last minute. When I get back there will only be one more week before I leave for the wedding! Yikes! It's off to sunny Nigeria for two and a half weeks!! Should be good fun, but I'm kinda sad that K can't go. I'll miss him big time. Anyway, must go and prepare myself for the onslaught of the suburban nightmare that is Rochester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home