Monday, November 07, 2005

Oh how the mighty have fallen!

My demise into blogsville was clearly inevitable, and as such I have elected to give up the fight and embrace it. The life of a Brit/Nigerian in New York city breeds so much daily craziness, it would be criminal to keep it to myself. Suffice to say daily casual observations will now find an outlet! Keji would shake her head in disgust, Becca would nod in approval, Nadiya would be completely baffled...and everyone else can stick it where the sun doesn't shine!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tis true, tis true, shaken my head...i have. Totally agreed, has Becca and not known what is goin on....has Nadiya.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Monef said...

Ha ha!!! You know I could attempt an explanation, but it'd take a while to get past 'What Is A Blog 101' ...... so clueless dickie is destined to remain ....at least until the medication kicks in!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home