Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday, Bloody Tuesday

For some reason, I'm thoroughly depressed today. Must be a late onslaught of the Monday blues. I'm re-christening them ...wait for it...Tuesday blues! (See what I did there? I'm a clever little cookie aren't I?!)It just seems like I spend much of Monday willing myself not to be down, so that come Tuesday there is not much ooomph left. On the plus side there is a public holiday on Friday, so day after tomorrow is the last day of the week! There's a cheery thought...but is it enough to rouse me from the depths of my depression? We'll see.

Just got a text message from Gbite, telling me that he's planning on coming into town this weekend. If that actually pans out it'll be brilliant timing, quite an enjoyable way to pass the long weekend. Hard to say what I'd do with him though, the weather can't seem to decide whether it wants to be fall or winter. It's highly unpredictable, and my room still looks like a bomb fell on it so a mass clean-up would be in order. It's probably a good idea to institute the mass clean-up regardless of whether he comes or not...sexy birds are not supposed to live like pigs!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger towwas said...

No! I don't know how to recall messages from Outlook! Tell me!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Monef said...

You go into your sent items and open the message you want to recall,then on the actions menu click recall this message. This will give you two options: you can either delete the message you sent or replace it with a new one!
The only downside is if the recipient has already read the message you will not be able to delete it!

11:47 AM  
Blogger towwas said...

Oh, my gosh. You've changed my life. I'll have to try it tomorrow at work.

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is "the one who writes about science"?

6:54 PM  
Blogger Monef said...

random blogging dude who is supposedly a nerd and didn't know you could recall messages through outlook! A travesty to all self-respecting geeks everywhere!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home