Friday, November 11, 2005

Well On My Way!!!!

K came over last night to give me my brand new coat....which he made just for me! Yes, one of a kind. And it's definitely very me, turquoise corduroy with an amazing cut and gorgeously warm lining. The most incredible part though is he says there is a line of them coming out. He is calling them....wait for it.......EFE! It was really nice to have a personal fitting....I could get used to this! Unurprisingly, Gbite didn't make it. He reckons his flight was delayed and as he was going to miss his meetings he decided to reschedule. Of course he didn't notify me till this afternoon via text message! I wasn't tripping though it was to be expected. Today has been pretty much a washout, I've watched Alias all day! This must be a medical condition, this compulsive desire to glue myself to some form of multimedia 24/7....what do other people do with their time?

New haircut going on, it's kind of mod. I wasn't really sure about it but K loves it so I guess it's a keeper. Bushie is on TV ranting about how we will never back down, we will never give in, we will never accept anything but complete victory! Who are the ingrates who listen to this guy?! Living here has seriously eroded my level of respect for US Citizens. I used to think it was just tobacco spitting, whiskey swilling rednecks who backed this guy but I hear idiots in restaurants and on the subway all the time carrying on about how all the namby-pamby liberals just need to be wiped out....grrrr.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home