Monday, November 28, 2005

This little piggie......

Urrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh......That sums up exactly how I feel after the radical eating marathon that took place this weekend. Never has something the size of my stomach been forced to ingest as much as it had to this weekend. I deserve a spot in the Guinness book of records for this shit!!!

I spent the long Thanksgiving weekend in Rochester where I proceeded to eat my way through the entire house! I'm still reeling from the trauma, I don't think I'll ever recover! And there is absolutely no way I'll ever fit into my dress for my sister's wedding......but the food was just sooooooo good. Besides eating my aunt out of house and home, I didn't really get up to much else this weekend. Then again, I was in Rochester so there wasn't really much to get up to. Factor in the FRICKIN' RIDICULOUS cold (it was snowing heavily..in November?) and this weekend wasn't really a recipe for major jollies!! I fully intend to make up for lost time this week however...that is if I can muster up the strength considering what lies ahead!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well....at least it wasnt just me with the pigilicious weekend. Bengali wedding all weekend...ate lots then was just full all monday again, then yesterday (my bday!!) had big lunch wit boodles and betsy took me out for dinner at a greek (gorgeous prawns...mmmm)

and sorry i missed ur calls dude, u didnt let it ring long enough the 2nd time....and as for ur abusive voicemail, wat sort of msg is that to leave ur bessie mate on her bday ey? shocking

sorry was asleep when i finally did pick up....hehehe

3:39 AM  
Blogger Monef said...

yeah well what can I say...I was well gutted!!!Thought you weren't going to answer at all man!!!!! Although I take heart at word of your piggiliciousness...nice to know I'm not alone in my grossness! Hahahahahahahaha you are an auld boot now!!!welcome to the dark side my gastrically challenged friend!!!!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home