Monday, December 05, 2005

The 11th Hour.......

No matter how painstakingly I plan these things, it always seems to go right down to the wire........

Okay, that is a big fat lie!! I've had forever to pack knowing full well how complicated it would be but have somehow still managed to leave it all till the last minute despite my vehement avowal not to do so! Yep..have to admit, I'm an 11th hour girl, a procrastinator...the original thief of time!

Tomorrow is my last day and there is so much to cover before then, just thinking about it makes my head hurt. This is the worst part. Worry about the logistics of ferrying yourself between airports, packing enough for three weeks when you have to account for 2 vastly different climates.....and the mother of them all....accomodating people's last minute shopping requests. This is the part that I personally find the most problematic, especially when you factor in that they have known for months on end that this day would come.

Anyway, never mind...what else is family for eh? To drive you bonkers!!!
On the slightly more uplifting side, I'll be seeing my peeps soon. Bus and Dickie...it's been a hot minute! Can't wait!!! Even though it is only one day..I fully intend to make the most of it. What I need is Hermione's timeturner to make it last and last and last!!! Still looking forward to what follows as well....only drawback is that I just know how incredibly tiring it will be. Anyhooooo....Ja-ja-boo-boo will be there to revive me!! Plus I get to see Grandma again...it's been sooooooo long. Wish me luck with my re-integration into Naija society...massive culture shock, here I come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Queenb said...

Hey there.....tried to send you an email but your address is nowhere. there is a game on my blog I'd like you to play.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Monef said...

Hey, the address is dedicatedshopper@gmail.com

What's the game?

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home