Saturday, February 18, 2006

London Calling...

I'm back in London, again!!! It hardly feels like I left, but it's great to be back. I'm here for work blah..blah...blah..but I'm sure I can fit in some play. The flight over was also soooo much better than my last one. I'll never fly American Airlines again, BA is so much better. From the terminal at JFK till the minute you arrive at Heathrow, the whole experience is much less painful.

The most difficult thing about coming home though, is trying to fit everyone in with such limited time....juggling family and friends...here goes nothing!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nkem said...

Welcome to the Big Smoke! Look out for pigeon droppings, and don't get cleaned out by the black cabs. But I'm sure you know all this ;)

10:32 PM  
Blogger Nneka's World said...

Welcome back to ever changing bad weather, and ditto to nkem

5:27 AM  
Blogger Monef said...

Ha,

It feels so good to be back.....incredible how palpable the change is...I wish I could be back here for good!

5:20 PM  
Blogger c0dec said...

home?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home