Saturday, March 03, 2007

Apartment Surfing

The past month has been so hectic. I am currently in limbo, or apartment surfing for want of a better way to describe it. My landlord is renovating my apartment, so at the moment I have nowhere to live (no I'm not in a shelter, I'm crashing at a friend's place), still that makes it hard to keep my s*^t together and stay on top of things. The blogging will probably continue to be sporadic for another month or so, but I just wanted to say:

WHAT UP BLOG FAM???!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger c0dec said...

wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Chxta said...

So that's where you've been?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As if it wasn't sporadic before? We're used to the abuse by now, Monef! ;-)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Monef said...

@c0dec - holla!
@chxta - na so we see am oh my broda
@fred - you just had to out me didn't cha?!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blogging has been sporadic for the past 3months. 1 post in jan, 1 post in February, I post in March. 2 posts last december and you tried last november about 4 posts or so - which was a great achievement.

I hope ur landlord finishes renovating ur place on schedule cos I wouldnt want you or ur friend getting on each other's nerves. You know how we ladies are when one person overstays her welcome or she wants her space back.

8:17 AM  
Blogger uknaija said...

Good to see you back, even if sporadically...we're having the same ashewo weather in the UK

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home