Monday, July 09, 2007

i need a spark!

I know my absence from the blogsphere has been rather conspicuous, so I'm grateful to everyone who has left comments asking where and how I am. To answer that truthfully, I'm fine...just dealing with a curious lack of inspiration and the worst case of writer's block ever.

I need a spark people!

I wonder if the long hazy summer days have anything to do with it...or maybe it is the fact that despite moving nearly 3 months ago I am yet to unpack my computer (note to self: must purchase laptop). Either way, something is missing at the moment because I haven't felt the need to take out my joys and frustrations on the keyboard, but at the same time I really miss writing. Maybe I should trawl for ideas on subject matter. If anyone has any, feel free to holla. But for now, there is no blogging going on because...I NEED A SPARK!

PS. Who knew blogging from a blackberry was so easy?!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wake up monef!! We miss your writing! Or better still, continue blogging from the balckberry. LOL!!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First, just write. Even if it's about needing a spark.
Second, how about this for a spark: The Benin Punitive Expedition of 1897 turned out to be a good thing for residents of the Benin Empire. Discuss. ;-)

11:37 AM  
Blogger uknaija said...

Welcome back...don't stress too much it's blogging o, not a PhD dissertation:-)

tell us what you see when you look out of your window

12:26 PM  
Blogger Monef said...

@calabar gal - cheers for that, just the sort of encouragement i needed!

@fred - I can tell the benin topic is going to be another one of those verbal boxing matches I love to have with you! I need to give it some thought...make it good.

@uknaija - you hit the nail on th ehead as reflected by my latest post:)

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home