Wednesday, March 22, 2006

We're playing tag and it's me!

I've been tagged by Nneka so here goes nothing! The rules of the game are as follows:

1. The tagged victim must come up with 10 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention gender of target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged again, there's no need to post a 2nd time.

The perfect lover for me....
1. He has to have a sense of humour (I can't stand sour-faced people who take themselves way too seriously!)

2. He has to know how to read something besides FHM....Ignorance is sooooo unattractive.

3. He has to know what a sponge and washing-up liquid are for...If he requires a beast of burden, may I suggest a visit to the farm?

4. He has to be secure in his manhood...There is nothing more depressing than being with someone who constantly needs to remind you both that he is a man.

5. Considerate

6. Open to new experiences

7. Willing to say no to his boys on occasion for my sake

8. A connoisseur of film and music.

9. God-fearing

10. If I can have all that and he's a cutie too, then I'm happy

N.B It goes without saying that boys shorter than me need not apply!!!

I'm tagging nkem, trae_z, obifromsouthlondon, Afrohomo, Lolus, c0dec, adefunke and boo.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh blogger exclusive game....what are we like...

anyways....that beast of burden...back to the farm comment, oh yes, monef can never lose her touch.....

i was once called an amoeba once....and i know she called someone a "beast of no gender"....ouch....hhehehehehehehe, makes me laugh everytime!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i just say... "i was once called an amoeba once"?

lord help me, its like i forgot what i said at the beginning of the sentence

4:45 PM  
Blogger Monef said...

dude...get thee to the funny farm...room number 5 has your name on it........

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i know....lost the plot sometime ago, but as discussed the other day, u my dear have a few issues accruing yourself...hehehe

2:24 PM  
Blogger Monef said...

amoebas who live in viscus fluids shoudn't throw stones........maybe you're right...I am losing the plot!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger c0dec said...

ah me?? well...er..you gotta me a few days. LOL

7:37 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

oooh, damn. saw this a while back and was going to do it and then promptly forgot. I'm afraid my list will just be too similar to yours and not at all interesting... watch this space.

4:03 PM  
Blogger adefunke said...

did you tag me? or another adefunke?

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home