Thursday, March 16, 2006

It really is that Windy!!

chicago

I've arrived back in New York from Chicago in the wee hours of this morning. It's been a crazy couple of months, but I can honestly say that I've seen more of the USA in the last 2 months than I have in my two years of living here. Granted most of the time was spent in hotel rooms or board rooms..but it still counts!! Chicago was quite an interesting city. Very pretty and very clean!! They have a different garbage collection system from the one that NYC runs. The city has two levels and all trash collection and disposal is done on the lower level, leaving the upper level nice and clean!

The only thing I really didn't like about it was that Iit really was very windy, even in March! Far too cold for my liking!

2 Comments:

Blogger Noella said...

Hey, read your comments on my blog and then I read your blog called HIM!! Maybe your family will be in for some good news soon Hmmm (I sound like them don't I)LOL

3:19 PM  
Blogger Monef said...

Here's hoping they haven't read it and come to those conclusions, (my mum is pretty tech savvy!!).

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home