Monday, January 07, 2008

Bad Vibes...

I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's festered all weekend, squirming in my stomach, but I can't put my finger on why. I'm not one for supernatural phenomena for the most part (outside of Christianity, but that doesn't count), but I can't help but get the distinct feeling that someone I love somewhere, is in a great deal of pain.

It is completely irrational, but the sensation continues to gnaw at my consciousness. It is intent on propelling itself from the back of my mind where I have forcibly shoved it, to the forefront where it can displace everything else. At times like this, I wish I was much better at staying in touch with my peeps. Would I know for sure if something befell someone I care about? Or would I be forced to hear about it second, third and maybe even fourth-hand? Does any of this even matter? Or am I just driving myself crazy over what currently amounts to nothing more than a tingle down the back of my spine? I guess time will tell..still, bad vibes all round.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marin said...

Hi Monef, say a prayer for your loved ones. It will help calm you and you would have put whatever it is in God's able hands.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I commiserate. Yes, do say a prayer and then call around, make sure everyone's okay.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Kush said...

You blog about bad vibes and then disappear? How far? Come out of your hiding to reassure us that all is well.

2:09 AM  
Blogger Monef said...

All is good, those prayers were not in vain because so far so good. Looks like I was just ahving early year jitters:)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home